Commercial Solar - System Design and implementation
A Solar photovoltaic system (solar power) is one of the most versatile and promising of the renewable energy technologies available to the commercial sector in Australia today. The commercial sector accounts for approximately 10% of Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions and 23% of the total electricity used in Australia. Sunday Energy solar power systems are earning returns of between 9% to 25% pre depreciation, with warranties of 25 years on the energy production.
Take advantage of:
- Fixed, long term energy rates - lower than ALL Synergy tariffs
- Hedge against rising energy costs
- Stable, proven and reliable energy source
- Advertise your green credentials
- Excellent return on investment
We have recently designed systems for each of these tariffs:
- Synergy Community Service Plan (C1) tariff
- Synergy Charity Accommodation Plan (D1) tariff
- Synergy Home Business Plan (K1) tariff
- Synergy Business Plan (L1) tariff
- Synergy Business Plan (L3) tariff
- Synergy Large Business Plan (M1) tariff
- Synergy Business Time of Use (R1) tariff
- Synergy Business Time of Use Fifty (R3) tariff
- Synergy Large Business Demand LV (S1) tariff
- Synergy Large Business Demand HV (T1) tariff
The running of a commercial business during the day coincides with the production period of a solar power system which is a win-win scenario for every commercial business. Electricity generated from a commercial solar power system is likely to be used on site reducing the need for you to purchase power from the grid at inflated prices.
A Sunday Energy design consultant will conduct a site assessment of your business and analyse the buildings current energy data.
Sunday Energy has 5 years experience in this area and will be able to educate you on different system sizes and provide financial calculations whilst on site. Our knowledge in this area saves business owners a considerable amount of time and money.